Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by TomazM <to...@arnes.si> on 2010/05/06 14:11:05 UTC

Re: Axis2 & Rampart1.4, Encounter org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Error in extracting message properties

I also have a lot of problems with rampart module, it is not so good written.
The problems I encountered was that rampart can't except character's from different code page, so to solve this was that you need to do encoding of
your data which go to xml.

I use on client side:

Base64.encode(org.getIme().getBytes("UTF8")

and on server side decode.

I hope this is of any help.

Regards, Tomaz