Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by nick the mytilian <at...@csd.uoc.gr> on 2003/11/11 13:53:05 UTC

Postgres installation in jetspeed

Hello all.

I am trying to use postgres as the DBMS of jetspeed (instead of
hypersonic).

After configuring properly the torque.properties file, i add the field
"PASSWORD_CHANGED timestamp" in the TURBINE_USER table of the
turbine-postgres.sql file. I also add a NULL value in
populate-postgres.sql for each of  the 3 TURBINE_USER VALUES rows.

Unfortunatelely, jetspeed works fine (after installing), BUT i cannot add
a new user!

Something seems to be wrong with Village API.
I am working with postgres 7.3.3, tomcsat 4.1.27, jetspeed 1.4, redhat 9.

Could anyone please give me any advice to my problem?

I really thank you in advance.
Nik.