Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by "william-guowei@qq.com" <wi...@qq.com> on 2021/01/31 08:00:20 UTC

Dolphin Scheduler Monthly Report on Feb. 2021

Dear all Developer of Dolphin Scheduler,
This is the report of Dolphin Scheduler for Feb. 2021. Please review and give us some comments:

##Dolphin Scheduler
Dolphin Scheduler is a distributed and easy-to-expand visual DAG workflow scheduling system dedicated to solving the complex dependencies in data processing, making the scheduling system out of the box for data processing.
Dolphin Scheduler has been incubating since 2019-8-29.
####Three most important unfinished issues to address before graduating:
None
####Are there any issues that the IPMC or ASF Board need to be aware of?
None
GitHub code contributors grew from 136 to 169.
Raise a discussion about graduation and do preparation.
####How has the project developed since the last report?
Apache Dolphin Scheduler 1.3.3, 1.3.4 has released. 1.3.5 is ready for voting next week.
Discuss Apache Dolphin Scheduler 2.0 architecture.
####How would you assess the podling's maturity?
Please feel free to add your own commentary.
Nearing graduation
Date of last release:
2020-12-31
When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
2020-10-27
Have your mentors been helpful and responsive?
Our mentors were very helpful, help us in graduation progress.
Is the PPMC managing the podling's brand / trademarks?
Yes.

william-guowei@qq.com

Re: Dolphin Scheduler Monthly Report on Feb. 2021

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
I think the summary is OK, I have nothing to add

Best Regards
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Lidong Dai 代立冬
dailidong66@gmail.com