Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by David Smiley <da...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/28 16:45:50 UTC

Happy Thanksgiving

To those that celebrate Thanksgiving -- I hope yours is a good one sharing
good food with family and feeling appreciative.  To those that don't;
nevertheless may you find time to appreciate time with your families.

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley

Re: Happy Thanksgiving