Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by neal <ne...@yahoo.com> on 2003/01/21 23:50:43 UTC

Tomcat 5 - 302 issue resolved??? (please please please)

There was a discussion a month or two ago about fixing the issue wherein
Tomcat *redirects* to the welcome page rather than forwarding to it.  For
instance, www.abc.com would be redirected to www.abc.com/index.html.  Was
this issue in fact resolved in Tomcat 5.0?

I attempted to take a look at the change log but its empty.  :(

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/CHANGELOG.txt

Re: REBOOT MACHINE

Posted by Mauricio Matias <ma...@iron.com.br>.
Win 2k

Now I know that when i tried to shutdown tomcat nothing happens, so, i cant
shutdown that, do you know why?

Re: REBOOT MACHINE

Posted by Paul Brinkley <la...@starpower.net>.

REBOOT MACHINE