Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Ping Jack <pi...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/26 06:15:33 UTC

[DISCUSS][RIP-33] RocketMQ MQTT

Hi, RocketMQ Community:

I want to start a RIP to support MQTT protocol architecture model so that
RocketMQ can better support messages from terminals such as IoT devices and
mobile APP. Based on the RocketMQ message unified storage engine, it
supports both MQTT terminal and server message sending and receiving.

I have written my proposal and you can click on the link below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AD1GkV9mqE_YFA97uVem4SmB8ZJSXiJZvzt7-K6Jons/edit#heading=h.i42fwfxz62gw

If you have any questions or suggestions, please reply to this email or
comment on the proposal.

Thanks
Ping Wang
…