Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Markus Rathgeb <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/10 21:14:43 UTC

JAX-RS Whiteboard: non accessible REST service

Hi,

I am currently migrate an existing code base to the JAX-RS Whiteboard.
I did it already a few times but currently I am really stuck.

I already read the involved code base but I cannot find a solution...

There is an existing REST endpoint "services" that needs to be migrated.
But I cannot access that REST endpoint.

If I access "/services" CXF provides its own response.
I identified that class:
https://github.com/apache/cxf/blob/cxf-3.2.5/rt/transports/http/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/servlet/ServletController.java

All I need to do (it sounds such easy) is to set the init parameter of the
servlet context with name "hide-service-list-page" to "false".
But I did not found any way to to it.

So the question is rather simple:
How can I use the rest endpoint "services" for a custom implementation with
Aires' JAX-RS Whiteboard implementation?

Please help

Re: JAX-RS Whiteboard: non accessible REST service

Posted by Markus Rathgeb <ma...@gmail.com>.
Done
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1964

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.

Posted by Markus Rathgeb <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Carlos Sierra <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi again,

Posted by Markus Rathgeb <ma...@gmail.com>.
Not yet, will try it later...

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)

Re: JAX-RS Whiteboard: non accessible REST service

Posted by Markus Rathgeb <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)

Re: JAX-RS Whiteboard: non accessible REST service

Posted by Markus Rathgeb <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)