Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Noc Phibee <no...@phibee.net> on 2005/11/13 09:00:46 UTC

New server on SA 3.1.0 ?

Hi,

i write for know your thinks ;=)

Actually, i run on a server Qmail with SpamAssassin 3.0.4 and
qmail-scanner. Because my server are old, i want change it now
and start the configuration of a new server.

I thinks install the 3.1.0 and now i work on two server, the first
for the spam and relay to the second for Anti-Virus.

-What is the best choice for the big efficacity ?
-i use actually a lot of cf file, it's good (i supply the list) ?
-he have other.cf file that i don't have and increase the detection ?
- I am not sure that i use rbl,orbs, dcc or razor, where i can see if that's
work ? and what is the best choice ? (all ?)

Thanks for your help.

My cf file :

10_local_report.cf
50_scores_geewhizg_zh.cf