Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com> on 2001/09/14 18:41:49 UTC

Phoenix logger issue

I'm having a poke around for this error.  I think it's a mismatch
between logger and phoenix..........

Phoenix 3.1a1-dev

There was an uncaught exception:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.createLogger(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.createComponents(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.avalon.phoenix.components.embeddor.DefaultEmbeddor.initialize(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.frontends.CLIMain.startup(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.frontends.CLIMain.execute(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.frontends.CLIMain.main(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.avalon.phoenix.launcher.Main.main(Unknown Source)
The log file may contain further details of error.
Please check the configuration files and restart Phoenix.
If the problem persists, contact the Avalon project.  See
http://jakarta.apache.org/avalon for more information.
C:\Apache-CVS-UPD\jakarta-avalon-phoenix\dist\bin>

Re: Phoenix logger issue

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 15 Sep 2001 02:41, Paul Hammant wrote:
> I'm having a poke around for this error.  I think it's a mismatch
> between logger and phoenix..........

Thats been reported before but I am unable to reproduce it ... how did you
get it to occur?

--
Cheers,

Pete