Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Bjoern Sikora <bj...@intra2net.com> on 2013/04/15 10:26:42 UTC

Re: SpamAssassin Wiki DnsBlocklists Site

Dear AdminGroup,

> back in 2010 I have edited the DnsBlocklist site
> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists and added a link to our
> Blacklist Monitor. Now I've tried to move our link from "Accuracy" into
> "Other Lists", but for some reason I'm not able to edit the site anymore.
>
> I've attached a patch with my changes. It would be great if someone could
> take over the changes or add me (username: bjoern) to the editor group.
>
> Many thanks in advance!

still not able to edit the DnsBlocklist site. Could anyone have a look on it,
please.

Thanks,

Bjoern

--
Björn Sikora

Intra2net AG | Mömpelgarder Weg 8 | 72072 Tübingen | DE

Telefon   +49-7071-56510-19
Telefax   +49-7071-56510-50
Internet  www.intra2net.com

Vorstand | Steffen Jarosch
Aufsichtsrat | Ulrich Emmert | Vorsitzender
Handelsregister | HRB 382770 | Amtsgericht Stuttgart
Identnummern | USt-Id DE216036710 | WEEE DE72185423

Re: SpamAssassin Wiki DnsBlocklists Site

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <KM...@PCCC.com>.
On 4/15/2013 4:26 AM, Bjoern Sikora wrote:
> still not able to edit the DnsBlocklist site. Could anyone have a look
> on it, please.
Please try now and thanks for your persistance!