Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by JulianS <js...@yahoo.com> on 2007/12/17 20:41:55 UTC

Problem with AjaxTabbedPanel, Form and PageMap

I have an AjaxTabbedPanel with several tabs, each containing a form. There is
nothing fancy about the forms, there are just text fields and checkboxes.
Sometimes when I submit the form, I get the error:

INFO  [AccessStackPageMap] Unable to get version N of page [Page class =
my.com.MyPage, id = M, version = X, ajax = 0]

I'm setting the response page to the page that contains the tabbed panel, as
follows:

Button ok = new Button("myid")
{
	@Override