Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Aaron Bartell <aa...@krengeltech.com> on 2006/06/07 15:11:06 UTC

Preferred method to search Tapestry mailing list history

In the past I have used
http://www.mail-archive.com/users%40tapestry.apache.org/ to search the
tapestry list history, but as of late no matter what I search for it
comes back with zero results (even when I am sure there should be
results).

So this leads me to my next question... is anybody else having this
problem, and what is everybody else using to search the Tapestry mail
lists?  Is there a way to do it from google so I can benefit from their
great algorithms?

TIA,
Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com/blog

Re: Preferred method to search Tapestry mailing list history

Posted by Rodnei Couto <ro...@tecgraf.puc-rio.br>.
Hi,

I use google. I put:
site:http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-tapestry-user/
KEYWORD

Replace KEYWORD with the words you want to search for.

[]'s
Rodnei Couto