Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Vijay <vi...@bigtec.org> on 2002/08/21 10:19:57 UTC

Velocity Issues

I was just wondering how to make the example, provided as a part of the
velocity how-to document(HelloWorld), work.  I followed the instructions
given in the documentation, but my output is as follows ....
                                     $hello of the emergency broadcast
station

and the $hello should have been replaced with the string in the HelllWorld
class.......... context.put ("hello", "this is a test...");
can anybody help me out and explain why this is happening and what needs to
be done/changed to get this right

Thanx

Vijay Kumar Chintala