Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/15 02:16:42 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Randall Hauch

Hello all,

The PMC of Apache Kafka is happy to announce another new committer joining
the project today: we have invited Randall Hauch as a project committer and
he has accepted.

Randall has been participating in the Kafka community for the past 3 years,
and is well known as the founder of the Debezium project, a popular project
for database change-capture streams using Kafka (https://debezium.io). More
recently he has become the main person keeping Kafka Connect moving
forward, participated in nearly all KIP discussions and QAs on the mailing
list. He's authored 6 KIPs and authored 50 pull requests and conducted over
a hundred reviews around Kafka Connect, and has also been evangelizing
Kafka Connect at several Kafka Summit venues.

Thank you very much for your contributions to the Connect community Randall
! And looking forward to many more :)

Guozhang, on behalf of the Apache Kafka PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Randall Hauch

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bi...@confluent.io>.
Congrats Randall!

-Bill

Posted by Randall Hauch <rh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, everyone!

Posted by Randall Hauch <rh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, everyone!

Posted by Becket Qin <be...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Randall!

Posted by Becket Qin <be...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Randall!

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
Congrats Randall!

Posted by Gurudatt Kulkarni <gu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Randall!

Posted by Vahid Hashemian <va...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Randall!

Posted by Vahid Hashemian <va...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Randall!

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Randall!

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
Congrats Randall!

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Randall!

-Bill

Posted by Dongjin Lee <do...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Randall! You deserve it!

Best,
Dongjin

Posted by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Randall!