Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mi...@wellsfargo.com on 2004/10/11 21:59:00 UTC

Back button killer

I need help disabling the back button.
I used a JavaScript <body onUnload="history.forward()"> and when I click the back button, I get a "Page Not valid anymore" or something.
How can I fix this?
I am using all action Forwards, not Redirects....

---
> Thanks...
> Mick Knutson
>
> 525 Market Street, SF, CA  94103
> (415) 222-1020
> Mick.Knutson@WellsFargo.com
> MAC A0103-223
---

Re: Back button killer

Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.
Theres not all that much that you can do. The back button is evil. It
exists merely for the sole purpose of making our lives a tormented misery...

You will find this article of interest though:
http://www.theserverside.com/articles/content/RedirectAfterGet/article.html