Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2020/08/19 10:37:37 UTC

[builds] badges and links to builds.a.o are broken - here's a script to fix them

Hi,

With the SLING-9594 move to https://ci-builds.apache.org/, the build
badges and links in our README files are broken.

There was a discussion of infra implementing redirects but I'm not
sure if that's happening and not sure if that would work for things
like [1]) anyway, so I wrote a script at [2] to adapt the links.

I've tried it on 3 modules so far, if someone feels courageous feel
free to write a loop over all our repositories ;-)

-Bertrand

[1] https://img.shields.io/jenkins/t/https/ci-builds.apache.org/job/Sling/job/modules/job/sling-org-apache-sling-api/job/master.svg

[2] https://github.com/apache/sling-tooling-jenkins/tree/master/move-to-ci-builds

Re: [builds] badges and links to builds.a.o are broken - here's a script to fix them

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org>.
Hi Bertrand,

We already have a script [3] that manages all badges - we just need to update it.

Thanks,
Radu

[3] - https://github.com/apache/sling-aggregator/blob/master/add-badges.sh <https://github.com/apache/sling-aggregator/blob/master/add-badges.sh>