Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Indraveni <in...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/06/21 11:06:26 UTC

svn: Connection closed unexpectedly

Hi,

 I installed egroupware and after I created a repository. when i tried to access it through remote system saying

svn co svn://192.168.31.54/mnt/repos/myproject -- An error message is displayed like

svn: Connection closed unexpectedly

This comamnd worked well for me  yesterday but today I am not able to do this. What may be the reason for this error?

Help Needed Please

Thankyou

---------------------------------

---------------------------------

Re: svn: Connection closed unexpectedly

Posted by Erik Huelsmann <eh...@gmail.com>.
On 6/21/06, Indraveni <in...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I installed egroupware and after I created a repository. when i tried to
> access it through remote system saying
>
> svn co svn://192.168.31.54/mnt/repos/myproject -- An error
> message is displayed like
>
> svn: Connection closed unexpectedly
>
> This comamnd worked well for me  yesterday but today I am not able to do
> this. What may be the reason for this error?

What do you see when you telnet to your svn client? IE:

$ telnet 192.168.31.54 3690

The error is normally an indication of the fact that your server isn't
responding correctly.

bye,

Erik.