Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/04 07:13:34 UTC

Javaee-api

Hi guys,

For app dev javaee-api is great but i always wondered why we use it in our
packages. I'd replace it by geronimo jars (patched if needed).

This will let people change them easily and let us select the ones we want
in our distributions (instead of putting everything in all distrib)

Wdyt?

Re: Javaee-api

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
I just said the discussion already occurred and maybe we could have a look.
I didn't say to not do that.

Re: Javaee-api

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: Javaee-api