Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by bfxw <li...@ebaotech.com> on 2008/01/31 03:55:52 UTC

Exception Help

Hi
http://www.nabble.com/file/p15197221/server.log server.log
http://www.nabble.com/file/p15197221/repository.xml repository.xml

   I use OraclePersistenceManager as PersistenceManager,but when jackrabbit
starting ,some errors occur,
please see repository.xml and server.log.
  can anyone help me?

Re: Exception Help

Posted by Stefan Guggisberg <st...@gmail.com>.
On Feb 1, 2008 10:03 AM, bfxw <li...@ebaotech.com> wrote:

> Hi stefan
>    thank you very much , I have changed my local oracle jdbc jar to
> 10.2.0.3.0 version. The problem before have be resovled,my application
> can start and jackrabbit can be initialized now .
>
> When I do a application operation "add a document",another error happend
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p15222908/server.log server.log
> But the document is seem to be added into oracle db successfully yet,
> some jackrabbit internal node state Maybe is not right,I don't know the
> reason,Can u help me?

by just looking at the log excerpt i can't tell whether there's a problem with
your client code or if it's a jackrabbit bug.

if you are able to reproduce it please create a jira issue and include
a simple test case.

thanks
stefan

Re: Exception Help