Posted to users@flex.apache.org by PKumar <pr...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/19 12:49:53 UTC

FlexJS: Cordova Application, Missing cordova.js

Hi,

I have created an mobile application following steps on wiki page. but when
i am viewing that application in browser then i am getting the "createjs.js"
missing error under chrome console. check the attached scren shot.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=62690320

<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n12727/Capture.png>

-----
Regards,
Prashant

Re: FlexJS: Cordova Application, Missing cordova.js

Posted by PKumar <pr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for information, i will check it.

-----

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

I see the problem and I will try to clarify this on the wiki page.

bin/js-debug is the result of cross-compiling the ActionScript/MXML code
in src. This is not actually runnable. This code needs to be turned into a
Cordova application.

On the Wiki page, under the "Creating the Application" section, step 4 has
you run the cordova-build.xml ANT script which not only runs the
cross-compile for you, it should also have built the Cordova application
in the app sub-directory (such as app/Demo).

The ANT script also copies the bin/js-debug files into app/Demo/www.

To actually run the application, you do it either using the ANT script
again:

ant -f ${FLEXJSINSTALL_DIR}/cordova-build.xml run  (don't forget to add
-Dplatform=browser if you want to run this in the browser)

or you can run it yourself:

cd app/Demo
cordova run browser (or whatever platform you are using).

The bottom line is that bin/js-debug is not runnable on its own; it is
designed to be run within Cordova.

Regards,
Peter

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>.