Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Nussbaum, Ronen" <Ro...@verint.com> on 2020/10/01 10:24:48 UTC

Non Deterministic Results from /admin/luke

Hi All,

We are using the Luke API in order to get all dynamic field names from our collection:
/solr/collection/admin/luke?wt=csv&numTerms=0

This worked fine in 6.2.1 but it's non deterministic anymore (8.6.1) - looks like it queries a random single shard.

I've tried using /solr/collection/select?q=*:*&wt=csv&rows=0&facet but it behaves the same.

Can it be configured to query all shards?
Is there another way to achieve this?

Thanks in advance,
Ronen.

This electronic message may contain proprietary and confidential information of Verint Systems Inc., its affiliates and/or subsidiaries. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named above. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this e-mail for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone this message or any information contained in this message. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this e-mail.

Re: Non Deterministic Results from /admin/luke

Posted by Andrzej BiaƂecki <ab...@getopt.org>.
You may want to check the COLSTATUS collection command added in 8.1 (https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/8_6/collection-management.html#colstatus <https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/8_6/collection-management.html#colstatus>).

This reports much of the information returned by /admin/luke but can also report this for all shard leaders in a collection.

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.