Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Zack Shoylev <no...@github.com> on 2013/06/06 20:32:48 UTC

[jclouds-labs-openstack] Allow restricting user access by IP address (#5)

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-116
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/rackerlabs/jclouds-labs-openstack reddwarf-user-ip-whitelist

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/5

-- Commit Summary --

  * Allow restricting user access by IP address

-- File Changes --

    M openstack-reddwarf/src/main/java/org/jclouds/openstack/reddwarf/v1/binders/BindCreateUserToJson.java (21)
    M openstack-reddwarf/src/main/java/org/jclouds/openstack/reddwarf/v1/domain/User.java (50)
    M openstack-reddwarf/src/main/java/org/jclouds/openstack/reddwarf/v1/features/UserApi.java (44)
    M openstack-reddwarf/src/test/java/org/jclouds/openstack/reddwarf/v1/features/DatabaseApiLiveTest.java (4)
    M openstack-reddwarf/src/test/java/org/jclouds/openstack/reddwarf/v1/features/InstanceApiLiveTest.java (6)
    M openstack-reddwarf/src/test/java/org/jclouds/openstack/reddwarf/v1/features/UserApiExpectTest.java (67)
    M openstack-reddwarf/src/test/java/org/jclouds/openstack/reddwarf/v1/features/UserApiLiveTest.java (43)
    M openstack-reddwarf/src/test/java/org/jclouds/openstack/reddwarf/v1/parse/ParseUserListTest.java (6)
    A openstack-reddwarf/src/test/resources/logback-test.xml (69)
    M openstack-reddwarf/src/test/resources/reddwarf_user_list.json (12)
    M openstack-reddwarf/src/test/resources/user_create_request.json (1)
    A openstack-reddwarf/src/test/resources/user_create_with_host_simple_request.json (14)
    M openstack-reddwarf/src/test/resources/user_get.json (1)
    A openstack-reddwarf/src/test/resources/user_get_withhost.json (14)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/5.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/5.diff

Re: [jclouds-labs-openstack] Allow restricting user access by IP address (#5)

Posted by Zack Shoylev <no...@github.com>.
> +    * @return the host for this user
> +    * @see User.Builder#host(String)
> +    */
> +   public String getHost() {
> +      return this.host;
> +   }
> +
> +   /**
> +    * @return a unique identifier for this user. In most cases, this is just the name. If the user is restricted to connections from a specific host, the hostname must be appended to the user name with a "@"
> +    */
> +   public String getIdentifier() {
> +      if(host==null || "%".equals(host))
> +         return name;
> +      else
> +         return name + "@" + host;
> +   }

I'll try to get that and anything else format-wise in the rename PR (name changed to Trove)

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/5/files#r4773804

Re: [jclouds-labs-openstack] Allow restricting user access by IP address (#5)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
>        protected Set<String> databases;
> -
> +

[formatting] remove?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/5/files#r4773287

Re: [jclouds-labs-openstack] Allow restricting user access by IP address (#5)

Posted by BuildHive <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds » jclouds-labs-openstack #77](https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds/job/jclouds-labs-openstack/77/) SUCCESS
This pull request looks good
[(what's this?)](https://www.cloudbees.com/what-is-buildhive)

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/5#issuecomment-19222718

Re: [jclouds-labs-openstack] Allow restricting user access by IP address (#5)

Posted by BuildHive <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds » jclouds-labs-openstack #103](https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds/job/jclouds-labs-openstack/103/) SUCCESS

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/5#issuecomment-19642722

Re: [jclouds-labs-openstack] Allow restricting user access by IP address (#5)

Posted by Matt Stephenson <no...@github.com>.
Closed #5.

---

Posted by BuildHive <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds » jclouds-labs-openstack #73](https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds/job/jclouds-labs-openstack/73/) SUCCESS

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/5#issuecomment-19065252

Re: [jclouds-labs-openstack] Allow restricting user access by IP address (#5)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
> +    * @return the host for this user
> +    * @see User.Builder#host(String)
> +    */
> +   public String getHost() {
> +      return this.host;
> +   }
> +
> +   /**
> +    * @return a unique identifier for this user. In most cases, this is just the name. If the user is restricted to connections from a specific host, the hostname must be appended to the user name with a "@"
> +    */
> +   public String getIdentifier() {
> +      if(host==null || "%".equals(host))
> +         return name;
> +      else
> +         return name + "@" + host;
> +   }

Just a style thing, but `if...else...` clauses above seem to use curly braces?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/pull/5/files#r4773317