Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/03 17:16:27 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1030464 [1/3] - in /commons/proper/math/trunk/src: main/java/org/apache/commons/math/ main/java/org/apache/commons/math/analysis/ main/java/org/apache/commons/math/analysis/integration/ main/java/org/apache/commons/math/analysis/inte

This problem is massively helped by using git as your front end to SVN.  The
key feature is that in git you can re-order
commits and even retrospectively move commits onto different development
threads.  I can't count the number of times
that fixes have occurred to me out of order.