Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/05/13 08:13:41 UTC

Adding Company to Commercial Support Page

Hello folks
I have sent a request to TomEE PMC Private Mailing list to add my company to commercial support page of TomEE.

https://mail-search.apache.org/members/private-arch/tomee-private/201505.mbox/%3C1658488191.3234048.1431182525225.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com%3E

Do you help me to add it to the commercial support page of TomEE? Do I need to do something else?
Also, some other Apache Projects (like Apache Tomcat and Apache Camel) allows to edit directly their commercial support page to add companies. TomEE can also take this route to ease the process.

Best Regards.
Gurkan

Re: Adding Company to Commercial Support Page

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi Jean-Louis
 Thanks for your help. I appreciate.

Best
Gurkan

     On Wednesday, May 13, 2015 9:17 AM, Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com> wrote:

 Hi Gurkan,
Sorry for that, haven't went into the email yet.We will add it for you.
Thanks for pinging again.
Jean-Louis
--Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
http://www.tomitribe.com

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi Jean-Louis

You can also explain this in here http://tomee.apache.org/add-my-offering.html

Best
Gurkan

     On Wednesday, May 13, 2015 9:21 AM, Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com> wrote:

 By the way Gurkan, I used the blue pencil on the top right of the page.
So yes, you could have updated the page yourself ;)

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
http://www.tomitribe.com