Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Raffaele <r....@prismasw.it> on 2008/12/02 11:04:26 UTC

Re: How to create remote directory without using ftp?

Unfortunately it doesn't work...
I ddidn't used keyfile param because I don't knoww how using it and how
generating keys...
I tried with trust = true but nothing...

I'm angry because scp works fine, and so I don't understand why sshexec
should'nt work...

Finally in my server I created a shared folder with ALL permissions enabled
for everyone, and in this way I can use the simple mkdir but I'd prefer
using sshexec...

Thanks anyway,
best regards
Raffaele