Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Cagan Senturk <ca...@emirca.com> on 2002/10/11 21:07:03 UTC

ResourceBundle

I am trying to test some basic multi-language functionality with struts.
I have an action class that sets the locale in its perform method in the
following way:
    session.setAttribute(Action.LOCALE_KEY, Locale.FRENCH);

and I have the resourcebundles: ApplicationResources.properties,
ApplicationResources_fr.properties and
ApplicationResources_es.properties

The code above works fine...But the following does not work:

    session.setAttribute(Action.LOCALE_KEY, new Locale("es", "ES"));

Why would it work for French but not for Spanish?

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

-Cagan