Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/08 10:15:15 UTC

Re: .NET client & Java web service interoperability --> Error: Unex pected number of X509Data: for decryption (KeyId)

Hi Alberto,

Seems like the .NET client uses a key reference mechanism that is not
supported by WSS4J.

Can you please post the request message generated by the .NET client.

Thanks,
Ruchith