Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by doahh <ga...@prodia.co.uk> on 2009/10/15 14:13:59 UTC

[users@httpd] No Apcahe log file since switching to mod_proxy_ajp

I had been using mod_jk and everything was fine but since switching to
mod_proxy_ajp I find that my apache log files are empty. This is from the
VHost definition:

<VirtualHost *:80>
    Customlog /var/log/apache2/domain-name-access.log combined

    # Do not send requests to awstats to Tomcat
    PoxyPass /awstats !
    ProxyPassReverse /awstats !

    <Proxy balancer://tomcatserver>
        BalancerMember ajp://localhost:8009 route=serverA retry=60
    </Proxy>
    <Location />
        Allow From All
        ProxyPass balancer://tomcatserver/ stickysession=JSESSIONID
nofailover=off
    </Location>

</VirtualHost>

The tomcat log file gets written to but is missing a lot of the information
such as the referrer and the user-agent. Is it normal for the Apache log
file to be empty when switching to mod_proxy_ajp?