Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Markus Frommherz <Ma...@wdr.de> on 2003/01/30 18:52:12 UTC

Antw: Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: Need a work-around for missing xsd:list support]]

I don't know about RPC-XML, but if that does not work for you,
you might check the new castor support in the cvs-nightly.
if that doesn't do it, (yet), you might consider a document-service+castor.
Castor generates appropriate java from arbitrary complex schema and (un)marshalls xml->java and back.

>>> btomasini@neteverything.com 30.01.2003  18.05 Uhr >>>
Why not just use a typed array?  Collection interfaces generally loose
their meaning over an RPC call as they are dependant on implementations
that are hidden from the interface.

Ben