Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Yu Ishikawa <yu...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/20 19:29:38 UTC

[pyspark][mllib] What is the best way to treat int and long int between python2.6/python3.4 and Java?

Hi all,

I have done a survey about treating int type and long int type between
python2.6/python3.4 and Java as follows. When we want to return Long
value(s) from Java to python vice versa, what is the best way?
https://gist.github.com/yu-iskw/12e92c2d718ca41dea90

Based on that, Joseph and I are tackling "[SPARK-6259] Python API for LDA".
We wonder if we should create a wrapper class for the document of LDA or
not. Do you have any idea to implement it?

Yu

-----
-- Yu Ishikawa