Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rene Moser <ma...@renemoser.net> on 2020/09/24 21:45:07 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Ansible 2.10

Dear CloudStack users

I am pleased to announce the release of Ansible 2.10 with fully
integrated CloudStack support.

The new distributed development model allows to release often and early.
But it took some efforts the last couple of months to get all into
shape. Even though it was not our main focus, we even have some new
features:

You can find the changelog on
https://github.com/ngine-io/ansible-collection-cloudstack/blob/master/CHANGELOG.rst

# Tests

With the help of Rafael del Valle, we are now able to test against
CloudStack 4.13 API. Thank you Rafael.

# Docs

The location of the docs has change to:

https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/latest/collections/ngine_io/cloudstack/index.html#plugins-in-ngine-io-cloudstack

# Development

You can find us on
https://github.com/ngine-io/ansible-collection-cloudstack.

We already have a couple of ideas and feature requests in our issues
tracking. Help is much appreciated.

Happy Automating.

Regards
René

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ansible 2.10

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Rene,
Are there a migration guides available for older versions ( pre 2.3 i think
i need (ö) )

--
Daan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ansible 2.10

Posted by rv...@privaz.io.INVALID.
Fantastic!
Thanks René!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ansible 2.10

Posted by Sven Vogel <S....@ewerk.com>.
Thanks René for your work.

__

Sven Vogel
Lead Cloud Solution Architect

EWERK DIGITAL GmbH
Brühl 24, D-04109 Leipzig
P +49 341 42649 - 99
F +49 341 42649 - 98
S.Vogel@ewerk.com
www.ewerk.com

Geschäftsführer:
Dr. Erik Wende, Hendrik Schubert, Tassilo Möschke
Registergericht: Leipzig HRB 9065

Support:
+49 341 42649 555

Zertifiziert nach:
ISO/IEC 27001:2013
DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
DIN ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011

ISAE 3402 Typ II Assessed

EWERK-Blog<https://blog.ewerk.com/> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/ewerk-group> | Xing<https://www.xing.com/company/ewerk> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/EWERK_Group> | Facebook<https://de-de.facebook.com/EWERK.IT/>

Auskünfte und Angebote per Mail sind freibleibend und unverbindlich.

Disclaimer Privacy:
Der Inhalt dieser E-Mail (einschließlich etwaiger beigefügter Dateien) ist vertraulich und nur für den Empfänger bestimmt. Sollten Sie nicht der bestimmungsgemäße Empfänger sein, ist Ihnen jegliche Offenlegung, Vervielfältigung, Weitergabe oder Nutzung des Inhalts untersagt. Bitte informieren Sie in diesem Fall unverzüglich den Absender und löschen Sie die E-Mail (einschließlich etwaiger beigefügter Dateien) von Ihrem System. Vielen Dank.

The contents of this e-mail (including any attachments) are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of its contents is strictly prohibited, and you should please notify the sender immediately and then delete it (including any attachments) from your system. Thank you.

________________________________

Nicolas.Vazquez@shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ansible 2.10