Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Dominik Süß <do...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/12 18:19:12 UTC

Re: [day-communique] Re: Idea: Sling / CQ Meetup in Berlin

Hi everyone,

just a short summary for now:
- I'll organise this meetup and help will be welcome
- Targeted date(s) will be 8.-9.9.2011
- We'll propably split up in two 1 day events (1 exclusively apache, 1
communiqué 5)
- If location won't change, we'll have a bit more then 50 m² (so I
think 25 - 30 people should be no problem)

These days are kind of stressful for me since projects are reaching
GoLive state while other projects allready started.
So bear with me ;)

Best regards
Dominik