Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Suganya <su...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/02 14:06:56 UTC

Re: curl

Hi Asaf, Claus,

thanks for your replies.

&quot did not work and i tried few other escape stuffs as well but none seem
to work.

The only way that i was able to pass the json is by using a temporary file.

<setHeader headerName="CamelExecCommandArgs">
					<simple>--silent --sslv3 --verbose --cacert {{cacertFile}} --key
{{keyFile}} --cert {{certFile}} -H Content-Type:application/json -u {{user}}
-X POST {{host}}/tenants -d @/003/temp.json</simple>
				</setHeader>
				<to uri="exec:curl"/>

*In my case, the JSON needs to be framed dynamically. Its not a static json
content. *

*Any idea on how to frame the JSON content dynamically in camel ?*

I have this as the json string --

<setHeader headerName="JSON1">
    <xpath resultType="java.lang.String">/response/JSONString</xpath>
</setHeader>

*I get this above JSON string from one of the external components.

how to write this string to the file and rewrite it everytime?*

Re: curl

Posted by Suganya <su...@gmail.com>.
I tried below,

<setBody><simple>testingsimple></setBody>
<to uri="file:/003/?fileName=temp.json" />

but getting the below error stating

 caught: org.apache.camel.language.bean.RuntimeBeanExpressionException:
Failed to invoke method: .stdout on null due to:
org.apache.camel.language.bean.RuntimeBeanExpressionException: Failed to
invoke method: stdout on null due to:
org.apache.camel.component.bean.MethodNotFoundException: Method with name:
stdout not found on bean: testing of type: java.lang.String.
Exchange[Message: testing]:
org.apache.camel.language.bean.RuntimeBeanExpressionException: Failed to
invoke method: .stdout on null due to:
org.apache.camel.language.bean.RuntimeBeanExpressionException: Failed to
invoke method: stdout on null due to:
org.apache.camel.component.bean.MethodNotFoundException: Method with name:
stdout not found on bean: testing of type: java.lang.String.
Exchange[Message: testing]

Please help me out. I tried many other stuffs as well but none seem to work.