Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it> on 2015/03/31 10:46:25 UTC

Reading Keys written with salting

Hi to all,
I'd like to know which is the best way to read a key salted with phoenix.
If I read it during a mapreduce job I see a byte in front of the key
(probably the salted prefix) that I don't know how to handle..

Thanks in advance,
Flavio

Re: Reading Keys written with salting

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
The advantage is that you don't have to know about salted keys and how
to read them.

Posted by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it>.

Posted by Ravi Kiran <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Flavio,