Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/30 21:07:50 UTC

[FEEDBACK] Improving Content on the Nutch WebSite

Hi Folks,
As part of an ongoing project this summer within my work, I am working with
Apache Nutch and therefore promoting the software as much as possible to
every I meet.
We received some feedback** on the site content and design and I wondered
if people would mind reviewing the feedback and providing comments?
I am not asking to change ANYTHING on the website, I am however asking for
some feedback and whether or not there are any valid points which we can
and should address in an attempt to make the site a better place for new
users as well as developers of the Nutch codebase.
I've put the feedback into the following GDoc and would really appreciate
if there was any feedback.
Thanks
Lewis

**This feedback was from neutral, new comers to the Nutch codebase, website
and project.

--
*Lewis*

Re: [FEEDBACK] Improving Content on the Nutch WebSite

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
... and the link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FKD30fzojIDrSQ03qPztLpjToaIohT9_FMuGca6kxug/edit?usp=sharing

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.