Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dave <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2006/06/29 04:13:29 UTC

dataTable separator line

For a dataTable, How to add a horizontal line between groups of 4 rows? Thanks!

  Row1
  Row2
  Row3
  Row4
  ---------
  Row5
  Row6
  Row7
  Row8
  --------

RE: dataTable separator line

Posted by David Friedman <hu...@ix.netcom.com>.
I'm not sure I understand. What would 'descriptive text around the border'
in a traditional table or CSS look like?

Regards,
David

RE: dataTable separator line

Posted by David Friedman <hu...@ix.netcom.com>.
Excuse me.  I think I meant rowClasses, not columnClasses.  So that theory
would make it:
h:dataTable rowClasses="classA,classA,classA,classB,etc."

Regards,
David