Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by 周虓岗 <zh...@163.com> on 2021/02/23 03:42:12 UTC

rocksdb version inquiring

Hi all,

I'd like to ask 2 questions about rocksdb statebackend:
1, I need to use the FIFO compation, and there is a configuration:    compactionOptionsFIFO.setAllowCompaction, which is only available in
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/io.github.myasuka/frocksdbjni 6.10 + version
I noticed there is a performance issue,  https://github.com/facebook/rocksdb/issues/5774
If I am not so concerned about performance, can I use it in my own job (flink 1.11)

2, I want to understand the logic of allocateRocksDBSharedResources,
a task manager with 14G managed memory, 10 slots, rocksdb log shows that the writeBufferManager only has 400M+ , which cause the sst file really small.
Would someone please show me a document I can read to understand?

regards