Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by seven_ephors <ch...@aero.org> on 2008/05/12 19:40:13 UTC

Did anybody get the BlobMessage feature to work?

I try to send a large file off band using BlobMessage, but can't get it to
work.  Searched on the site, and found that some people was not able to get
it to work either.  Some of them says it does not work with InputStream,
while some of them says I need to get the source code and compile the
project to get it to work.

I just wonder if anyone was able to get it to work with InputStream?  Thank
you for your time.

Re: Did anybody get the BlobMessage feature to work?

Posted by Marco Buss <ma...@gmx.de>.
seven_ephors schrieb:
> I try to send a large file off band using BlobMessage, but can't get it to
> work.  Searched on the site, and found that some people was not able to get
> it to work either.  Some of them says it does not work with InputStream,
> while some of them says I need to get the source code and compile the
> project to get it to work.
>
> I just wonder if anyone was able to get it to work with InputStream?  Thank
> you for your time.

Hello,

can you post you're client and subscribercode? And please describe your
problem in more detail so i can try to help you.
The Problem in 5.0.0 was that the Fileserver webapp won`t work out of
the box. See https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1624
In 5.1.0 this is fixed. If you want to use InputStream it is important
to use the right Broker Url to configure where the broker must store the
Blob.

If you use the 5.1.0 Release try to use this url for your ConnectionFactory.

tcp://localhost:61616?jms.blobTransferPolicy.uploadUrl=http://localhost:8161/fileserver/

best regards
Marco Buss