Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/14 22:33:24 UTC

Re: SpringTransactionManager - Participating in existing transactions is not supported

Hi,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages. To subscribe, send empty
email to user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org and follow simple instructions in
the reply.

Sumanta Ghosh wrote
> Is there any plan to include this as a fix of SpringTransactionManager; we
> have the exact same situation - so was wondering in case patch is there,
> we do not have to override SpringTransactionManager class.

I don't think it was done. Do you want to contribute?

-Val

Re: SpringTransactionManager - Participating in existing transactions is not supported

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Please refer to this page for all the information about contributing and
process description:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#contribute

I don't think there is a ticket for this issue, so first thing would be to
create it.

-Val

Re: SpringTransactionManager - Participating in existing transactions is not supported

Posted by Sumanta Ghosh <su...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Val,
Thanks for the reply. Basically its a very small fix (below); however, I am
new to Ignite and hence not sure if this covers all the scenarios. Also,
this is the first time I would be contributing anything to ignite community,
so please let me know the process as well (in case the below code make
sense).

        @Override
	protected void doSetRollbackOnly(DefaultTransactionStatus status) throws
TransactionException {
		Transaction txn = ((Ignite)this.getResourceFactory()).transactions().tx();
		if (txn!=null) txn.setRollbackOnly();
	}