Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Affan Qureshi <qu...@etilize.com> on 2002/12/02 08:52:17 UTC

Unknown Source in Stack Trace

The stack trace I get while running on tomcat shows (Unknown Source) in the
place where it should show the line no of the file where the error has
occured. My javac task simply compiles my source to the WEB-INF/classes dir.
Do i need to generate source files om that path to get the line nos instead
of Unknown Source? If yes how can I do that?

Thanks a lot.

Affan

Re: Unknown Source in Stack Trace

Posted by Erik Hatcher <ja...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
<javac debug="true"....>

AW: Unknown Source in Stack Trace

Posted by Ilja Preuss <pr...@disy.net>.
> The stack trace I get while running on tomcat shows (Unknown
> Source) in the
> place where it should show the line no of the file where the error has
> occured. My javac task simply compiles my source to the
> WEB-INF/classes dir.
> Do i need to generate source files om that path to get the line
> nos instead
> of Unknown Source? If yes how can I do that?

Use debug="on" in the javac target. Including debug information is
deactivated per default.