Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch> on 2004/05/12 14:54:05 UTC

Re: cvs commit: logging-log4j/src/java/org/apache/log4j/chainsaw/help tutorial.html

Scott,

Thanks for taking the time to fix the errors resulting from the merging of
MDC properties into LoggingEvent properties. The idea of the merge emerged
through our discussions. I went ahead and performed the merge because imho
it greatly simplifies the design. I hope you agree.

--
Ceki Gülcü