Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "HAMILTON, DALE K (SBCSI)" <dh...@sbc.com> on 2003/04/03 22:18:41 UTC

Can't run Tomcat index.jsp in 4.1.24

I just installed apache 2.0.43 and tomcat 4.1.24. On the apache side static
pages and servlets are fine.
>From the Tomcat port I can run a static page from ROOT but not the default
index.jsp.  I get the following error.

I have in the environment a CLASSPATH and JAVA_HOME.  Are there other
settings I need?  The server.xml is from another machine with the same
directory structure but version 4.1.12 of Tomcat.  The ADMIN and MANAGER and
index.jsp work fine with it there.

*dale.hamilton@sbc.com