Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Ducharme, Ugo" <Ug...@cdmv.com> on 2009/04/23 17:05:43 UTC

WebApp not loading, how to find out why?

I have a tomcat6 server that acts normally but refuse to load one of our webapps. I can't seem to find out why.

Do you have recommendations on how to find out why? I looked at the server using JMX and JConsole and I can see it under the WebModule node but none of its servlets are loaded, I don't see it in the JSP monitor, it is not under the manager node, etc. My conclusion is: it tried to load it but a problem occurred.

I tried to log stuff (I have put org.apache.catalina level to ALL) but I see no clues in the log. Is there something else I can log?

I could start Tomcat in debug mode (using  JPDA) but where should I put a breakpoint?

Ugo Ducharme (x236)