Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by John <jo...@quivinco.com> on 2012/11/03 00:55:27 UTC

what do I need in my pom file to get JPA going in Tapestry?

I read this page on the site http://tapestry.apache.org/integrating-with-jpa.html but it doesn't mention any required dependencies to add to the pom.

Has anyone a working Tapestry+JPA project I could see source for, particulalry the pom and where is persistence.xml if used?

John

Re: what do I need in my pom file to get JPA going in Tapestry?

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 02 Nov 2012 21:55:27 -0200, John <jo...@quivinco.com> wrote:

> I read this page on the site
> http://tapestry.apache.org/integrating-with-jpa.html but it doesn't
> mention any required dependencies to add to the pom.

As Maven does transitive dependencies, most probably you don't need to add
any.

> Has anyone a working Tapestry+JPA project I could see source for,
> particulalry the pom and where is persistence.xml if used?

I still think that your problem is most probably caused by something else
(JPA configuration, etc), but I can't say for sure because the stack trace
you posted seems incomplete (or at least provides insufficient
information).

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo