Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/06 18:42:46 UTC

Re: request for wsdl via causes java.lang.AbstractMethodError: org.apache.xerces.dom.DeferredDocumentImpl.setXmlStandalone exception

Sounds like a problem with conflicting versions of Xerces and/or
xml-apis. I would try and remove all xerces, xercesImpl, xml-api and
xmlParserAPI JARs from the application (and let the application use
the JAXP implementation of the JRE).

Andreas

Posted by SkipWalker <sk...@skipwalker.com>.
Yep switching to xercesImpl-2.9.1jar appears to have eliminated the problem.

View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/request-for-wsdl-via-causes-java.lang.AbstractMethodError%3A-org.apache.xerces.dom.DeferredDocumentImpl.setXmlStandalone-exception-tp25771975p25780033.html

Posted by SkipWalker <sk...@skipwalker.com>.

View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/request-for-wsdl-via-causes-java.lang.AbstractMethodError%3A-org.apache.xerces.dom.DeferredDocumentImpl.setXmlStandalone-exception-tp25771975p25772551.html