Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by SuoNayi <su...@163.com> on 2012/02/02 16:50:40 UTC

How to get clear understanding about message cursor of queue?

Hi all,
According to the document http://activemq.apache.org/message-cursors.html,
I get most understanding about the message cursor.
But when I read the source code about the message cursor of queue,
such as classes StoreQueueCursor and QueueStorePrefetch.
I have to figure the flow of program out in my mind.
This is a painful process and I'm confused about the change of state always.
Is there any easy way to make me more clear about the source code implementent?
Or someone could tell me how they works?
Great thanks!

SuoNayi

Re: How to get clear understanding about message cursor of queue?

Posted by Torsten Mielke <to...@fusesource.com>.
Hello,

There is a slightly better documentation available in the ActiveMQ Persistence Guide from FuseSource.com
http://fusesource.com/docs/broker/5.5/persistence/FuseMBPersistCursors.html

Not sure if this will answer all your questions.

Regards,

Torsten Mielke
torsten@fusesource.com
tmielke@blogspot.com