Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2008/04/03 00:07:09 UTC

Fwd: Java Service Wrapper

Yet another thing to worry about for this release.  Pierre you know if we're
using the GPL or MIT licensed version of the wrapper?

Thanks,
Alex

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
We're using 3.2.3 it seems but we're OK there.  That release was not GPL'd.
So it's still MIT licensed.  Pheewww we lucked out.

Alex

Re: Java Service Wrapper

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Hi Alex,