Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Marco Tedone <mt...@jemos.org> on 2003/06/08 11:39:44 UTC

Re: Validator and Tiles...Problem Solved

David, your email was illuminating. Actually I had a closer look at the
code; the [silly!] problem was that I declared a DynaValidatorActionForm in
the struts-config.xml file and used a DynaValidatorForm in my action. Now I
declared both to be DynaValidatorForm and it works.

Thanks,

Marco