Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Marcin Krol <mr...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/17 20:04:53 UTC

module not installed: Razor2::Client::Agent ('require' failed)

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to get Razor2 configured, I get this in spamassassin -D
--lint output:

[24407] dbg: diag: module not installed: Razor2::Client::Agent
('require' failed)

But. When I try to install/search for this via CPAN, I get:

cpan> i /Razor2::Client/
No objects found of any type for argument /Razor2::Client/

WTF?

I can't get this module installed into Perl. How do I do that?

Regards,
Marcin Krol

Re: module not installed: Razor2::Client::Agent ('require' failed)

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.
On 17.12.08 20:04, Marcin Krol wrote:
> I'm trying to get Razor2 configured, I get this in spamassassin -D
> --lint output:
[...]
> I can't get this module installed into Perl. How do I do that?

what OS/distribution do you use? Most of those known to me have way to
install RAZOR

Re: module not installed: Razor2::Client::Agent ('require' failed)

Posted by Marcin Krol <mr...@gmail.com>.
Matt Kettler wrote:
> ie: it's not law that all perl code in the universe be in CPAN.

Well, it absolutely *should* be the law of the universe. Wasn't it so
since Big Bang? :-)

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@verizon.net>.
Matt Kettler wrote:
> AFAIK, razor isn't available via CPAN. (yes, there is such a thing as a
> perl module that isn't in perl)

*ACK*

Correction "Yes, there is such a thing as a perl module that isn't in CPAN"

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@verizon.net>.
Marcin Krol wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm trying to get Razor2 configured, I get this in spamassassin -D
> --lint output:
>
> [24407] dbg: diag: module not installed: Razor2::Client::Agent
> ('require' failed)
>
> But. When I try to install/search for this via CPAN, I get:
>
> cpan> i /Razor2::Client/
> No objects found of any type for argument /Razor2::Client/
>
> WTF?
>
> I can't get this module installed into Perl. How do I do that?
AFAIK, razor isn't available via CPAN. (yes, there is such a thing as a
perl module that isn't in perl)

Go to  http://razor.sourceforge.net/

and install the razor-agents package.