Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Matthew Schmidt <ma...@javalobby.org> on 2002/09/17 20:17:24 UTC

Getting all logged in users

Hi All,
    Sorry to send all these questions, but I find Jetspeed very interesting and I'm considering it for a major project at Javalobby.  I noticed that the Turbine RunData interface allows you to get the current logged in user.  Is there a way to have Turbine retrieve all the users that are logged in?  This would allow me to do something like what PhpNuke has that tells the person looking at the page how many people are viewing the site at the moment.  Has anyone had any experience with this?

    Thanks,
    Matthew Schmidt